If you are in a hurry, but don’t want to mess up with your kid’s health and taste, then this simple recipe might be the one you are looking for. Yes this comes together in just 2 mins and you are freed of your guilt of feeding something unhealhty and unwanted to your kid or family.
It not only is basic but also tastes good for kids who don’t love experiments. Lately I have developed a new addiction for salads ! Enjoy this in the heat of summers without worrying about nutrition.
1. Cucumbers sliced (persian/english/Indian/pickled) (kheera) – 1 cup
2. Capsicums/bell peppers (Shimla mirch) – 1/2 cup
3. Cherry tomatoes/roma tomatoes (finely chopped) – 1/2 cup
4. Sprouts’ Organic Italian dressing – 1 tbsp
5. Vegan mayonnaise /Light/ regular – 2 tbsp
6. Toasted almonds slices – 2 tbsp (for garnishing)
| Preparation time : 2 mins | Serving size : 2 persons |
1. Thinly slice the capsicum and cucumbers after washing them. Slice the cherry tomatoes in halves. I didn’t had them, so substituted them with finely chopped roma tomatoes. Add them in a bowl.
2. Drizzle some italian dressing over them and give a gentle toss.
3. Add some mayonnaise and gently mix them.
4. Garnish with toasted almonds and enjoy !!
I hope you like this rustic recipe . 🙂
For more such recipes , please check : Raw preps.
Till then enjoy summer with salads …